An experienced A – Level ICT Teacher needed to teach ICT subject for form 5 and Form 6 students.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: 5 years
Position: A-level Teacher in ICT
Owned by AfricAcademy Ltd, an impact investor in science education, the Arusha Science, a Co-education High School, Reg. No S-5310, is opening its doors to Form V this July of 2020. The AfricAcademy is NOW recruiting for an A-level Teacher in ICT at the Arusha Science.
REQUIRED KEY QUALIFICATIONS
- At least five (05) years of experience in Teaching ICT, with three of those, at A levels.
- At Least UPPER 2nd Class Bachelor Degree in Education specializing in ICT.
- A & B Principal passes at Form IV examination, in Mathematics + three other Science Subjects.
- A & B Principal passes at Form VI examination in science subjects.
- Post-graduate qualification, will be an added advantage.
- Availability to report for duty latest 1st August 2020, will be an added advantage.
- Experienced & Qualified WOMEN are Highly Encouraged to Apply.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
If qualified, experienced and interested, then, send the following to our HR Officer at: email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Your One Page Application Letter indicating date of availability.
2. Copies of Certificates and Transcripts for Degrees; A-level; and O-level qualifications.
For More information visit us at www.aaarushascience.co.tz