Commercial Manager- MFS Corporate and Partnership
Job Country: Tanzania
You will be responsible for expanding Tigo Pesa market position with corporations and partners by driving the company’s overall growth strategy of bringing on new clients and increasing usage of the existing companies. You will also quantify new industry opportunity, develop strategic go-to-market plans,
identify new sales opportunities, pitch and develop relationships with customers as well as
strategic partners to achieve strategic goal of on-boarding valuable clients and partners to Tigo Pesa.
WE LEAD AND CONTRIBUTE BY;
connecting, owning, delivering, change and vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity and innovation.
- Acquire new customers (local and international) into Tigo Pesa platform through your existing network and other channels by closely following industry trends locally and internationally.
- Creates strategies to meet and exceed revenue targets from potential, existing clients and product launched with partners.
- Identify new opportunities with existing clients through cross selling of other solutions/ products.
- Keep a sales pipeline for Corporate digital solutions to strategic Industry players that requires digital financial solutions and see potential in introducing digital financial solution to pull more value into Tigo Pesa Platform.
- Highlight potential clients using insights of the market and existing portfolio of corporates and partners to.
- Proactively identify and professionally manage client’s objections, questions and queries regarding the Tigo Pesa Corporate solution.
- Prospecting for potential clients through networking.
- To source, contact and close high value opportunities while managing the portfolio of active clients.
- Respond to RFPs, Tenders and develop sales to new sales territories.
- Manage and support Key account managers
Required Qualification, Skill And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- 5 years or above experience in a business development position within Payment industry and/or Corporate customers management or Overall Sales and business management.
- Experience working in a sizable Sales Organization, preferably digital payment business.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Mature with a strong sense of ownership to your role, highly self-motivated.
- Knowledgeable with Digital Financial Services in Tanzania.
- Technically minded and have prior experience in Digital Financial Solutions is an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets in business development/new business development.
Regional Sales Manager – Kilosa
Job Country: Tanzania
Ensure achievement of sales objectives in this region and correct implementation of company strategy through effective coordination of sales and distribution to achieving above target revenue growth
WE LEAD AND CONTRIBUTE
By connecting, by owning, by delivering, by change and by vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity and innovation.
- Attain sales objectives as per set targets.
- Attain distribution objectives for both Mobile and MFS KPIs as per set targets
- Coordinate direct sales team in order to achieve objectives by applying approved procedures.
- Ensure correct implementation of sales, distribution and marketing strategies.
- Ensure effective training is given to assigned teams to perform effectively and competently.
- Actively seek innovative means to capturing new customers and retaining existing customers.
- Review and analyze daily and weekly sales reports of areas of assigned activators, distributors within region.
- Make periodic visits to assigned zonal territories, to ensure effective implementation of the company’s sales strategy.
- Follow up to ensure that assigned targets of airtime Dealers, MFS Super-Agents, wholesalers and sales supervisor by product are met.
- Generate necessary reports to assist payment of monthly commissions.
- Relationship management and business development including attending customer queries.
- Achieve Monthly gross activation, reload, revenue and MFS targets
- Ensure stock points are effectively utilized as per purchase targets set.
- Directly manage distribution coordinators and activation coordinators.
- Managing the distribution operative routine, policies, process and procedures
- Management of agents and POS KPIs targets and provide administrative support
- Issuing reports requested by area management or general management
- Super dealers’ monthly target settings in conjunction with TM
- Market development as per agreed number of KPI’s per site, ward and district (including POAs, POS, Wakalas, freelancers, TLs and any other channels that will be determined in the future)
- Maintain visibility and branding of all sales and activation channels in assigned region
- Any other tasks assigned regarding the position
- Ensure timely execution of strategic initiatives to achieve great performance to drive sales and distribution profitably and service delivery
- Back up responsibility for the functions of position assigned in case of absence
- By extension supervise the activities of Super-Agents and Dealer sales teams in the market.
- Get updated information and continues feedback from the market.
- Make constant market audit and evaluations by having scheduled market visits.
- Controlling fraud and practice that can affect the company or the market
Qualification And Experience
- 3+ years of experience in sales management.
- University degree in marketing/ business administration or related areas.
- Effective communicator and presenter.
- A team player, able to work well in multicultural environments.
- Able to build relationships quickly.
- Fluent in English and Swahili.