You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done. You behave with integrity and transparency.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Head the litigation function and support the Chief Legal Officer to manage litigation.
- Manage the cases portfolio of the company and coordinate technological support.
- Responsible for assigning cases and supervising litigation work
- Help defend the company against cases or bring cases against others on behalf of the company.
- Manage a team of in-house attorneys or legal assistants.
- Ensure department milestones and goals are met and manage the budget
- Oversee and work closely with outside legal representation.
- Advise on business decisions and manage risks to help protect the company from potential lawsuits.
- Manage caseloads and coordinating technological support.
Qualifications,Experience & Competencies
- LLB (LLM preferable)
- Advocate with 10 years PQE experience in civil litigation in the courts in Tanzania
- Able to work independently and organised
- Experience in working at senior level managing a varied portfolio in the corporate world across various industries
- Preferred knowledge of related products and services in various sectors
- Ability to work across different functions
- Ability to lead a team
- Good command of the English language
- Ability to travel (mainly within the country)
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies dont ask for money.