Britam Tanzania, Internships in Tanzania, Internships Jobs in Tanzania, Paid Internships jobs in Tanzania, Nafasi za Internships Tanzania, Grduates Internships programs in Tanzania
Internships Jobs in Tanzania
Britam Graduate Trainee 2019 – Tanzania – (1900002D)
Job Purpose and Key responsibilities
- The Britam Graduate Trainee program delivers an all rounded experience and fast-paced development to our young future leaders, in an environment where people are truly dedicated to achieving their full potential in one of the leading employers in the region.
- The focus of the 2-year program is to continuously build a strong pool of talent drawn from the local universities to lead our business in delivering our future growth ambitions, through a fast-tracked, structured development program. The program is based on innovation, and customer focus, integrity and respect, our core values outlined in our corporate strategic plan.
- We are looking for Graduate trainees who are highly creative, competitive, exceptionally bright and talented individuals, who can be developed to combine their intellect with outstanding team work and leadership to maximise potential and sustain high levels of performance.
NB: This opportunity is open to graduates from Tanzania/ Tanzanians.
- Receive rotational experience, formal technical skills training and on-the-job training;
- Work in specific business units and departments to gain perspective of the business as a whole;
- Deliver on business initiatives by solving structured problems within business units and departments;
- Execute by getting work done e.g through research and analysis;
- Prepare presentations and reports for management;
- Ability to engage and work well with others and collaborate; and
- Participate in progress assessment reviews, periodic performance evaluations and coaching.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Open to graduates from Tanzania/ Tanzanian;
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in any of the following areas: Business Related studies, Financial Management, Economics, Statistics, Education, ICT, Art based and Science based degrees;
- Demonstrated academic performance of Second Class Upper Division or GPA 3.4/4.0;
- Graduating class of 2018/2019 with completed coursework by the time of application;
- An exceptional achiever in extracurricular activities will be an added advantage;
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and self-confident;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with good interpersonal skills; and
- Preferably below 25 years of age.
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to www.britam.com/careers and apply for the Britam Graduate Trainee Program 2019 – Tanzania.
Application opens from Monday 27th May to Thursday 20th June 2019.
The program which formally begins in August 2019, is very competitive and available slots will be filled on Merit.
Remember to attach your resume, including your graduation date, academic transcripts, contact details and list of referees.
Successful candidates will work in our Tanzania office.
Primary Location: Tanzania, United Republic of-Dar es Salaam-Dar es Salaam
Job Level: Entry Level
Job Type: Contractual
Shift: Day Job
Contract Type: Full-time
Job Posting: 02-06-2019
Unposting Date: 20-06-2019
MODE OF APPLICATION APPLY ONLINE