Instructions on how to use Online Loan Application System
- First time loan applicants are applicants that have not used this system before and have no accounts to enable them to login to the system using their username and passwords. These applicants are required to get registered first.
- Existing applicants are applicants who have completed Registration in this system before and were able to create accounts to enable them to login to the system using their username and password. These applicants can login to the system anytime. Existing applicants are applicants who have completed Registration in this system before and were able to create accounts to enable them to login to the system using their username and passwords. These applicants can login to the system anytime.
- NECTA FORM Four Index Number should be in the format: S0XXX.XXXX or P0XXX.XXXX.
Example: S0750.0023 or P0750.0023.
- Applicant will be able to Login after completing Registration.
- Registration enables applicant to create account in this system and obtain Username and Password.
- Registration should only be done once. After completion, applicant should only Login using obtained username and password.
- Username will be applicant’s NECTA FORM Four Index Number followed by a year of completion, e.g.: S0XXX.XXXX.YYYY or P0XXX.XXXX.YYYY
Example: S0750.0023.2006 or P0750.0023.2006.
- When logged in applicant will be able to make application fee payment and complete loan application.
- Loan application forms will only be visible for filling once application fee is paid.
- In order to successfully complete the loan application; applicant is required to complete all 13 steps under My Application link.
- Applicant will go through the following:
- Fill all application forms in the system
- Submit all the filled forms to the system
- Print the forms
- Sign all required forms
- Upload the signed forms
- Print the completed loan application package
- Close the loan application
YOU MAY ALSO READ : HESLB :Guidelines and Criteria for Issuance of loans for 2018/2019
Stage 1: Registration
Register for an account with OLAMS by clicking on the Register link
A form will display two buttons:
- NECTA buttonClick this button if you are an applicant who did form four examinations in Tanzania.You will be required to fill the form that will appear below.
- NON-NECTA buttonClick this button if you are an applicant who did form four examinations overseas.You will be required to fill the form that will appear below.
Stage 2: Login
After registration. You can login and be allowed to the system by clicking on the Login link
A form will display two input fields.
Enter applicant’s Username and Password which were created during applicant’s Registration.
Click Login button to be checked and be allowed into the system.
Stage 3: Important Instruction
When logged into the system, you will be presented with important instructions that will guide you when applying for loan.
Stage 4: Application Fee Payment
Instructions on how to pay application fee and the status of application fee payment will be available under the Application Fee Payment link.
Stage 5: My Application
Applicants can access their loan application forms through the My Application link.
Application forms are divided into 9 sub-forms that are completed through 13 different steps as shown, once My Application link opens an application form.