Mwiba Holdings Limited, Nafasi za kazi Mwiba Holdings Limited, Jobs opportunities at Mwiba Holdings Limited , Nafasi za kazi Tanzania, Ajira mpya Tanzania, Ajira mpya leo Tanzania, Nafasi mpya za kazi, Jobs in Tanzania
Hospitality Operations Manager
Mwiba Holdings Limited is registered Tanzanian Company under Companies Ordinance (Cap. 212) and aleading Hospitality company with its Operations in Arusha, Meatu-Simiyu and Mara Regions. We are currently looking for Hospitality Operations Manager to be part of our team and provide support to all our tourist facilities and enhance Photographic Safari Experience.
KEY RESULT AREAS/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Provide necessary input for annual budget formulation.
- Monitor and maintain operations and overhead costs in order to maintain maximum revenue of the Company.
- Convert the Company’s Mission statement and Operation’s Objectives to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends.
- Assess and communicate work requirements for each department; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing work contributions of the Company.
- Ensure operations meet the Company’s mission statement by implementing of a SOPS and standards.
- Develops Company’s operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures for distribution and usage; develop processes for receiving & handling products, equipment utilization, inventory management and distribution to the field.
- Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Work closely with Management team to insure all required hospitality licenses and permits are available, compliant and renewed.
- Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment.
- Communicate guest issues with concerned departmental/lodge/camp managers and devise ways of improving the customer experience including resolving problems and complaints
- Work closely with the inventory and purchasing managers and their teams, to perform an analysis of internal inventory systems. Ensure effective utilization of inventories, purchasing systems and thereafter develop purchasing models and detailed SOP
PROFESSIONAL AND INTERPERSONAL DETAILS
- A 3-years diploma/bachelor’s degree in tourism or hospitality management from an internationally accredited tertiary institution.
- An advanced level of computer literacy with special focus on hospitality data use systems, as well as, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 5 years of hospitality operations management.
- Ability to effectively listen, communicate and perform diplomatically with internal and external stakeholders, agents, guests and staff in all situations.
- High level of leadership skills as well as a team player who demonstrates the ability to build and develop successful department.
- Have the ability to work through periods of high demand and ready to work on weekends.
- A passion for hospitality and the photographic safari industry.
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s and copy of certificates to HR Office through Reception (for hard copies) or via e-mail to: Recruitment@tgts.com
We offer equal employment opportunities to qualified men and women. If you are not contacted by HR Department within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following; competency assessment; physical capability assessment and reference checking. Please forward applications before 7th July 2019