position of RESOURCE MOBILIZATION AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR and PARTNERSHIP DEVELOPMENT MANAGER-KUKUA NI KUJIFUNZA
CARE is a leading humanitarian organization fighting global poverty. We place special focus on working alongside poor women because, equipped with the proper resources, women have the power to help whole families and entire communities escape poverty. Women are at the heart of CARE’s community-based efforts to improve basic education, prevent the spread of disease, and increase access to clean water and sanitation, expand economic opportunity and protect natural resources. CARE also delivers emergency aid to survivors of war and natural disasters, and helps people rebuild their lives.
• Program Initiative Planning, Implementation and Management
• Staff and Performance Management
• Budget and Resource Management
• Program Initiative Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning and Reporting
• Representation, Networking and Relationship building
• Promote Gender Equality
• Perform Other Duties as Assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Agriculture economicsl Business Development,
• Natural resources management; Water resources, management, Climate change,
• Environment or equivalent education and working experience (content)
• At least 4 years’ experience in related development field, out of which at least one year of supervisory responsibility.
• Demonstrated strategic planning skills, organizational and management skills.
• Demonstrated ability in building partnerships and alliance building and policy advocacy
• Strong team-building and team-work qualities.
• Demonstrated ability in financial management
• Facilitation skills and capacity building skills particularly applied in community based settings
• A quick analytical mind with the ability to think critically and creatively to resolve problems
• Conversant in MS office Word and Excel
• Firm belief in teamwork, gender equality, sensitivity to HIV/AIDS and participatory approach and sustainable development.
• Fundraising and facilitation skills
• M & E skills with experience-in monitoring and measuring impact
• Partnership building skills especially with private sector
• Working with disabled persons
Planning and Organizing; Initiating Action; Excellence; Integrity; Transformation; Equity; Diversity; Communicating with Impact; Strengthening Partnership; Stress Management; Adaptability; Contribute to Team Success; Managing Performance; Facilitating Change; Coaching; Building Commitment; Developing Teams; Operational Decision Making: Negotiation; Management Excellence; Adaptability and Stress Tolerance.
All applicants, who had previously applied for Partnerships Development Manager- KUKUA NI KUJIFUNZA, no need to re-apply