Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is in the process of revamping its operations and has
introduced new equipment to its fleet. In line with this expansion, the Company hereby invites the applications from qualified Tanzanians to fill following positions:-
Aircraft Cleaners Cum-office Assistants(6 Posts)
i. National Form IV Certificate with passes in English, Kiswahili
ii. Must be a Computer literate
iii. Basic certificates in Basic Cleaning/Office Attendant or
iv. Customer Care from VETA or any recognized training institution will be an added advantage
b) Duties and Responsibilities
• To handle general cleaning of line, hangar and workshop
• To clean Aircraft and aircraft components under supervision.
• To assist in positioning working and safety gears to facilitate maintenance activities.
• To deal with Office cleanliness
• Prepare tea/ coffee and refreshments meetings for office use and during
• Make photocopying and file flimsy letters;
• Open and close office doors and windows;
• Attend to visitors as regards to refreshments;
• Perform messengerial duties;
• Deal with distribution of files to action officers;
• Deal with dispatching of documents;
• Deal with maintenance and safety of office equipment and reports any damage; and
• Perform any duty assigned by his supervisors.
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following:
i. A curriculum vitae (CV);
ii. Certified copies of all certificates (including Secondary School), other relevant certificates. (Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
iii. Two recent passport size photographs;
iv. Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees;
v. Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers.
Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on applications shall warrant legal consequences
Applicants should consider the following closing dates for each post as follows:
• Within Seven (7) days from the rust date of this announcement for Drivers and Aircraft Cleaners cum Office Assistants
Air Tanzania Company Limited,
P.O. Box 543,
DB ES SALAAM