Job Title: PLANT OPERATORS (4 positions)
Responsible for safe operation of the plant as per working instructions and first line diagnosis of any problem associated with the plant.
- To ensure the reduction of operational cost by effectively operating the plant as per working instructions and implementing plant maintenance schedules as may be required from time to time.
- Carrying out purity and quality control checks and record results hourly.
- Recording plant operating parameters hourly.
- Reporting any plant deviation to the supervisor.
- Ensuring that all plant parameters are working on full capacity so as to ensure the quality of the products.
- Ensuring adherence to all ISO 22000 standards related to plants maintenance and cleanliness as specifically identified by company Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Observing and applying safety regulations in the plant as required by company and in due consideration of OSHA standards.
- Working with other department to ensure that there is effective coordination of activities for attaining overall company objectives.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time.
Qualification and competencies
Education: Diploma in Electro-Mechanical Engineering/Chemical and processing Engineering, membership with the Tanzania Engineering boards is an added advantage.
Working Experience: 3-5 years working in a manufacturing environment at a senior level.
Language and Computer Skills: Fluent in both and written and spoken English and Swahili. Advance computer skills.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
All interested candidates should send their CVs via Email before 31st March 2020.
HARD COPIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Email: [email protected]