St. Constantine’s International School, Tanzania, a member of Round Square, is seeking a Female Primary teacher preferably trained in PE/Sports, commencing August 2020. However we will consider a primary specialist with a keen interest and experience in PE/Sports. The school, which sits in beautiful surroundings under Mount Meru on the northern Game Park circuit, follows the British EYFS curriculum in Early Years, the Cambridge International Primary Programme from Year 1 to 9, and IGCSE and A level programmes.
The successful candidate will deliver lessons that inspire, engage and enthuse our students as explorers in learning. Successful candidates will also possess energy and enthusiasm to contribute to our Electives and co-curricular programmes.
See all currently jobs vacancies at St. Constantine’s International School, Tanzania below:
Job Title: School Secretary
Location: Arusha & Moshi
As school secretary I want you to be the first person a visitor meets when entering the school. I need a most impressive person first up! You will decide who comes in and who does not; who needs what and whom. You will deal with many inquiries and issues yourself, prioritizing, meeting professionals who want to work with us and taking the first meeting. You will have a marketing role: meeting prospective parents and leading tours of the site. You will liaise with current parents too so excellent public relations is vital too.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To perform activities such as such as receiving and delivering documents or items, including correspondence, memorandum, publications, records, files, packages, and other similar material within office as per superior’s instruction.
- To be responsible to deliver required items precisely & timely.
- To assist with basic office duties such as photocopying, filing and assisting superior’s upon their demand including typing of documents, reports and correspondences.
- Ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
- Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by Supervisor from time to time
Qualifications & Technical Skills:
- Education (minimum qualification): Diploma in Secretarial course.
- Experience: 3 years
- Technical Skills &Abilities: (Excellent computer skills in Word and Excel, Good planning and organizational skills and ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff
Job Title: Primary Teacher
Location: Arusha & Moshi
- Competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions
- A competitive salary package
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues
- Excellent professional development and guidance
- BA in Education or BA Degree with PGCE and minimum of 3 years teaching experience
- Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
- Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
*Early applications are advised. We reserve the right to appoint a suitable candidate before the closing date of the application*
Applicants will be required to submit a letter of application and CV, together with copies of their education certificates and police clearance to firstname.lastname@example.org On CV, please include the names and contact email addresses of three professional referee.
Deadline: 05th April 2020.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies dont ask for money.